April 01, 2005

Santa and his jokes

Santa SINGH QUEUING BEHIND HIS FRIEND AT AN ATM MACHINE.
Friend: What are you looking at?
Santa Singh: I know your PIN no., hee, hee.
Friend: Alright, what is my PIN no. if you saw it?
Santa Singh: four asterisks!

Santa SINGH WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL.
Teacher: What is 5 plus 4?
Santa Singh: 9
Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?
Santa Singh: Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure,the answer is 6!!

Santa SINGH'S MOTHER DIED.
Santa Singh: (crying) the doctor called, my mother is dead.
Friend: condolence, my friend.
After 2 minutes Santa Singh cries even louderFriend: what now?
Santa Singh: my sister just called, her mother died too!

Santa SINGH NEEDS VITAMINS FOR GRANDSON.
Santa Singh: I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Santa Singh: Any will do, my grandson doesn't know the alphabet yet!!

Santa SINGH STUCK ON THE ELEVATOR.
Banta Singh: Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in an elevator for 4 hrs. because of a power failure.
Santa Singh: Thats alright, me too...I got stuck on the escalator for 3hrs.

Jasmeet Kaur watched her husband Santa Singh searching high and low, all over the living room. She asked him: "What are you so franticallysearching?"
Santa: "Hidden cameras!"
Jasmeet: "And what makes you thinkthere are hidden cameras here?"
Santa: "Or else, every few minutes, how isthat guy on television saying ...'You are watching the Star World channel'? "How can he know what I am watching?"

No comments: