January 12, 2006

Dear Friend

We were so close together
Now so far apart
What happened in between
I can only feel in my heart

I wish you were here
To talk with me today
But I can't give a call
My body won't obey

Things seemed to be so perfect
Now they seem so wrong
I don't feel as though I know you
Where has our friendship gone

You used to be able to talk with me
About everything you felt
Now I feel I'm a stranger
My heart is starting to melt

We always used to talk
Until the middle of the night
I don't know what we talked about
But never once in a fight

I need you in my life
I need you as a friend
I need to laugh and cry with you
Forever 'till the end

I still don't know what has happened
Our friendship has lasted so long
But I can't help from wondering
What did I do wrong . . ?

We might not meet, we might not chat,
but we would still be friends,
you better don’t forget that..

Times would go passing by,
changes would come with you and I,
our lives destiny would shape,
as with time progress we make.

Distance would take us away miles & miles,
we might not even see each others smiles.
We might not help each other;
but still let not,
our friendship wither..

Remember the moments which we share..
no matter, now you are where
you would then miss me
but in your memories I will be..

The magic of friendship would call me
and I would miss you then
thinking..
together we would be when . . .

Provided by sudakshina bhattacharya